Without Diet or Exercise
Normal Price: $67.72
Your Price: $60.95 AUD, inc. GST
Shipping: $7.95 per order
You Save: $6.77! (10% off normal price)
Plus...earn $3.05 in Boomerang Bucks
Availability: Available, ships in 8-11 days
Stay 40 by Dr Richard Lippman
Book DescriptionWhy should our bodies become broken and then fixed? Why not fix them in advance of the damages caused by aging? If the predictions of our present-day scientists are right, most major diseases should be curable by the year 2026. Still, these medical advances will increase the average lifespan by a mere twelve years. And we'll still be stuck with the same ravages of aging: wrinkled skin, slowed reaction times, depression, weight gain, memory loss, declining libido, crippled bodies. Not a lot to look forward to, is it? Until now, celebrity doctors such as Mehmet Oz and Andrew Weil have addressed this issue by advocating losing weight, exercising more, and eating a Spartan diet. But new research has shown that an improved lifestyle is only 20% of the answer. This 20% barely scratches the surface: The remaining 80% mother lode of anti-aging medicine has yet to be mined. This book explores that 80%. The new remedies presented in this book - most of which are known only to those knowledgeable in anti-aging medicine - can slow, prevent, or even reverse many elements of aging without special diets, cosmetics, surgery, and heavy aerobic exercise. In this book, Dr. Lippman - a Nobel Prize nominee for his research in anti-aging medicine - explores this new frontier to give readers advice that really works. Stay 40 without diet or exercise will guide the reader in creating a tailor-made anti-aging program, actually healing or reversing some aspects of aging, such as cataracts and clogged arteries, without surgery. The reader is encouraged to start a personal program to resolve many age-related pre-diseases - such as sub-clinical Type 2 diabetes - that many Americans over thirty encounter, but few doctors will treat until they become full-blown diseases. While Dr. Lippman acknowledges the importance of exercise and specialized nutrition (the 20% standard staples of any anti-aging therapy) he emphasizes the remaining 80% of his new therapies.
Buy Stay 40 book by Dr Richard Lippman from Australia's Online Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781432729271
(234mm x 156mm x 16mm)
Imprint: Outskirts Press
Publisher: Outskirts Press
Publish Date: 19-Aug-2008
Country of Publication: United States
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Stay 40 book by Dr Richard Lippman and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a member - it's free to sign up!)
Bestselling Books: Our Current Bestsellers | Australia's Hottest 1000 Books | Bestselling Fiction | Bestselling Crime Mysteries and Thrillers | Bestselling Non Fiction Books | Bestselling Sport Books | Bestselling Gardening and Handicrafts Books | Bestselling Biographies | Bestselling Food and Drink | Bestselling History | Bestselling Travel Books | Bestselling School Textbooks & Study Guides | Bestselling Children's General Non-Fiction | Bestselling Young Adult Fiction | Bestselling Children's Fiction | Bestselling Picture Books | Top 100 US Bestsellers
Phone: 1300 36 33 32 (9am-2pm Mon-Fri AEST) - International: +61 2 9960 7998 - Online Form
Address: Boomerang Books, 878 Military Road, Mosman Junction, NSW, 2088
© 2003-2016. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687
For every $20 you spend on books, you will receive $1 in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars. You can use your Boomerang Bucks as a credit towards a future purchase from Boomerang Books. Note that you must be a Member (free to sign up) and that conditions do apply.