1300 36 33 32
100 Facts Warriors is bursting with exactly 100 fantastic facts, incredible images and great activities to help children learn everything they need to know about the greatest fighters of all time.
100 Facts Warriors includes key topics about the ultimate fighters throughout history in easily-digestible, numbered facts. Every page features amazing illustrations and photographs that clarify difficult points for children.
Essential topics covered in 100 Facts Warriors:
- What makes a true warrior
- The most famous figures of all time including Julius Caesar and Napoleon Bonaparte
- Fighters from fiction and fantasy worlds
Examples of 'I don't believe it' fascinating facts:
- Alexander the Great marched around 32,000 kilometres over the course of his 11-year battle campaign!
- Underneath Colchester, London and St Albans, there is still a thick layer of burnt earth, left from Boudicca's attacks on them.
- Viking swords were given names such as Leg-biter and Foot-biter.
Activities to make learning accessible and interactive include:
- Design a shield for a Medieval knight. Think about colours, a pattern for a coat of arms and the textures of wood and leather
- Quiz question: Which native American tribe did Crazy Horse belong to?
- As well as being a warrior, Babur was a poet and liked to create magnificent gardens. Use the Internet and books to find out more about him
Author: John Malam
Consultant: Philip Steele
Dimensions: 9 X 12
Format: Paperback with holographic foil
Buy 100 Facts - Warriors by Miles Kelly from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781848102644
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about 100 Facts - Warriors book by Miles Kelly and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687