Description - A Head Start to Hairdressing by David Bendell
Will you make the cut? Get a head start to your career in the hairdressing industry with this Australian text, developed to support students completing the Certificate III in Hairdressing qualification.
With over 175 photos and images A Head Start to Hairdressing provides the foundation to this creative and vibrant profession all in one volume. Basic salon and customer service skills, haircutting techniques hair design and colour, as well as hairdressing science and cosmetic chemistry are all presented in plain English and full colour - bringing the theory of hairdressing to life.
In addition learning features throughout the text strengthen understanding and guide you through the broad and diverse range of information.
- Snippets scattered throughout the text provide brief hints and tips.
- Important terms are highlighted in the text and then defined in the margin.
- Revision Questions appear at the end of each main section to reinforce key learnings.
- Practical role plays and salon situations are highlighted in the Dialogue feature to illustrate how the theory in applied in practice.
- Did you know? highlights important technical information.
- An extensive glossary of hairdressing terms is included in the back of the book
Buy A Head Start to Hairdressing by David Bendell from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Mixed media product
Pearson Education Australia
Publisher: Pearson Education Australia
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - A Head Start to Hairdressing by David Bendell
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about A Head Start to Hairdressing book by David Bendell and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.