Description - Accounting for Business Studies by Aneirin Owen
Businesses are complex, and, as a result, teachers face a difficult task developing students' understanding of how they work, especially in the global context. Accounting for Business Studies helps teachers focus on modern commercial issues and integrates accounting into business and management studies.
This book includes:
* A business perspective rather than an accounting perspective
* e-business, including case studies
* Globalisation, including case studies
* Business skills, like interpretation, analysis and communication
* IT integrated into specific business situations
* Includes models such as Porter's Five Forces, Supply Chain, Product Life Cycle
Buy Accounting for Business Studies by Aneirin Owen from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(254mm x 203mm x 22mm)
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Accounting for Business Studies by Aneirin Owen
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Accounting for Business Studies book by Aneirin Owen and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)