1300 36 33 32
Ed Hooks' essential acting guidebook for animators has been fully revised and updated in this 4th edition.
Hooks uses classical acting theory - from Aristotle to Stanislavsky and beyond - to explain everything from character analysis and physical movement to facial expression and scene structure. He speaks directly to animators, instead of stage or screen actors. Acting for Animators is an invaluable primer for beginner animators and a useful reference for experienced pros.
New to this fourth edition:
- 6 new scene-by-scene acting analyses of animated feature films, including Zootopia and The Little Prince
- an annotated analysis of Walt Disney's famous 1935 memo to Don Graham, regarding how best to train animators
- advice to the animator about how best to perform visual references
- a chapter on Virtual Reality
- an online database of Ed's previous film analyses, all in one place.
Buy Acting for Animators: 4th Edition by Ed Hooks from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781138669116
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Acting for Animators: 4th Edition book by Ed Hooks and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687