Description - Angkor by Andrew Spooner
Angkor is one of the architectural treasures of Southeast Asia. Surrounded by mysterious jungle, the hub of the region is charming colonial town of Siem Reap with its bustling market. Footprint's Angkor covers all the unmissable sights within this spectacular and gargantuan complex, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations on where to eat, sleep and relax, as well as the low-down the fascinating history of the ancient temple city.
* Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
* Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
* Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and have fun.
* Detailed street maps for Siem Reap and maps of the key temples within the complex
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Angkor without weighing you down.
Buy Angkor by Andrew Spooner from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(178mm x 115mm x mm)
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Angkor by Andrew Spooner
Author Biography - Andrew Spooner
Andrew Spooner is a feature, travel and sports writer and photographer. His work appears regularly in several publications including CNN Traveller. He has also taught Media and Journalism at the University of East London.