Description - Arts, Entertainment and Tourism by Howard Hughes
'Arts, Entertainment and Tourism' is a pioneering text that, by focusing on the consumer, investigates the relationship between these 3 industries and how this relationship can be developed to its best competitive advantage.
Issue-led, this text draws on appropriate disciplines rather than using one single approach, to examine issues in arts and entertainment within the framework of cultural tourism.
Written to meet the needs of students studying on management courses in the arts, tourism and leisure, 'Arts, Entertainment and Tourism':
* Describes the general arts and tourism background
* Identifies a framework for analysis that acknowledges differing levels of interest in the arts and entertainment
* Discusses the arts and entertainment that feature (past and present) in tourism
* Examines the reasons why the arts, entertainment and tourism have an interest in each other and how they go about developing the relationship
* Examines the relationship: are there tourists in audiences and do the arts and entertainment attract tourists to a destination?
* Evaluates the wider effects (good and bad) on both the arts and tourism
* Discusses the direction of future developments by arts and tourism organizations and for future research
Buy Arts, Entertainment and Tourism by Howard Hughes from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(235mm x 159mm x 13mm)
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Arts, Entertainment and Tourism by Howard Hughes
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Arts, Entertainment and Tourism book by Howard Hughes and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.