1300 36 33 32
Jump-start your cycling savvy with this one-stop, information-packed reference. This compilation of knowledge will help you become a better cyclist, even on your very next ride. Top riders share their proven tips, covering every aspect of both road cycling and mountain biking.
DISCOVER HOW TO:
* Use smart strategies to build your skill level.
* Maneuver safely through traffic with ease and authority.
* Plan your training year to maximize your potential.
* Ride to 100 miles-- and longer.
* Quickly spot bike damage after a crash.
* Cut costs when touring.
* Identify and prevent winter weight gain.
Buy "Bicycling" Magazine's 900 All-time Best Tips by Bicycling Magazine from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781579542276
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about "Bicycling" Magazine's 900 All-time Best Tips book by Bicycling Magazine and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687