1300 36 33 32
Everything you need to know to get fit with your favorite sport. This pedal-pumping primer is for those who want to improve their physical condition through either road cycling or mountain biking. With lots of information on how to lose weight and get in shape, this guide will speed you on to your fitness goals.
Discover how to:
* Choose the perfect bike by using 10 essential pointers.
* Fix the five most common riding mistakes--fast.
* Recognize the signs of overtraining.
* Get your upper body into peak condition.
* Stay strong and limber by learning to stretch throughout the day.
* Spice up indoor training with boredom-busting routines.
* Keep your knees healthy-- guaranteed.
Buy "Bicycling" Magazine's Cycling for Health and Fitness by Bicycling Magazine from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781579542283
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about "Bicycling" Magazine's Cycling for Health and Fitness book by Bicycling Magazine and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687