1300 36 33 32
Here's how to achieve optimum cycling performance through proven training techniques from the sport's top experts. Whether you want to ride a competitive century or just want to get the maximum health benefits from cycling, this book will make it happen.
Discover how to:
* Increase your speed and endurance.
* Eat for peak performance.
* Reduce injuries through weight training and breathing techniques.
* Increase mental focus for great rides.
* Avoid injuries and exhaustion caused by overtraining.
* Attack hills smartly and handle turns like a champ.
You'll also find:
* Practical pointers from top cycling coaches.
* Exercises to help improve your overall cycling fitness.
* A 26-week training schedule to put you at the head of the pack.
* Winter training programs to keep you fit off-season.
Buy "Bicycling" Magazine's Training Techniques for Cyclists by Ed Pavelka from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781579541682
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about "Bicycling" Magazine's Training Techniques for Cyclists book by Ed Pavelka and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687