Description - International Marketing Management by U. C. Mathur
Given the need for Indian managers to be fully aware of the issues related to International Marketing, this has emerged as a major study area over the last few years. It constitutes an integral part of the syllabi in most reputed business schools. International Marketing Management: Text and Cases attempts to make learning the nuances of the subject easy from the students` viewpoint.
Some of its key features are:
- An analysis of international trade, economic free trade zones, embargoes on exports, and the tariff and non-tariff barriers that companies face
- The role of international organisations under the aegis of the United Nations in international marketing
- The systems and the forms used in international marketing in India
- A focus on the importance of stakeholders of a company for corporate survival
- Highly developed and class-tested management games
The interactive management games and carefully selected case studies provide hands-on corporate experience to students, making the book invaluable for those pursuing MBA, BBA and MIB programmes. It would also be of interest to corporate marketing heads and others in the field of marketing.
Buy International Marketing Management by U. C. Mathur from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(241mm x 184mm x mm)
SAGE Publications Inc
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - International Marketing Management by U. C. Mathur
Author Biography - U. C. Mathur
U.C. Mathur is Dean and Professor at Integrated Academy of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad, an ISO 9001: 2000 prestigious management institute. Previously, he was a Senior Professor at the Maharishi Institute of Management, Noida, as well as the Director of the PGDBA programme there. He has 36 years of experience in the corporate sector, has held positions like CEO Escorts Telecom, President and CEO World Digital in India, and has served as a consultant in advertising, strategic audit and market surveys to various MNCs and major Indian companies. A prolifi c writer, he has several management textbooks and inspirational management books to his credit.