Description - The Back Pain Personal Health Plan - Bounce Back Edition by Trish Wisbey-Roth
The Back Pain Personal Health Plan - Bounce Back Edition is the only back care book you will ever need showing you how to take control of your back pain. A comprehensive self-help manual which will dispel the myths and confusion about back pain and help you to finally understand the real causes to everyday neck and back pain.
A valuable new publication based on current research and available clinical evidence to optimise recovery and independence in all those who have suffered the effects of back and neck pain/
Learn easy to follow safe and effective neck and back exercises that increase flexibility and strength of the spine and teach efficient posture.
You'll also learn:
- How to break the fear and anxiety cycle that keeps you in a vulnerable and painful state
- A new understanding of how our spine and body works
- How to increase your confidence levels through exercise
- How to identify muscular tightness and imbalances
- Ways to improve your posture
- Ways to use stretching to ease the build-up of tense muscles
- How to gradually strengthen your back muscles as you continue to gain confisence and regain your full range of activity
The exercises in The Back Pain Personal Health Plan contain carefully selected examples from the Bounce Back Active Rehabilitation System and are based on the experiences of over 5000 participants.
Buy The Back Pain Personal Health Plan - Bounce Back Edition by Trish Wisbey-Roth from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(216mm x 216mm x mm)
Publisher: Spring Active Limited
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - The Back Pain Personal Health Plan - Bounce Back Edition by Trish Wisbey-Roth