1300 36 33 32
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for learner support.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Build a strong understanding of the main events of the course and the confidence to know how to use this knowledge.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is GBP120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Also available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421189)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420045)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420052)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424104)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421196)
Workbook Depth study: Russia, 1905-41 (ISBN 9781510448308)
Workbook Depth study: Germany, 1918-45 (ISBN 9781510448575)
Workbook Depth study: The United States, 1919-41 (ISBN 9781510448582)
Buy Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History Workbook 1 - Core content Option B: The 20th century: International Relations since 1919 by Benjamin Harrison from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781510421202
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History Workbook 1 - Core content Option B: The 20th century: International Relations since 1919 book by Benjamin Harrison and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Ben Walsh (Author) Ben Walsh is an experienced GCSE history teacher, a senior examiner with a major examination board, a best-selling author and a celebrated expert in the use of digital technology in history teaching. As well as writing best selling books for GCSE Modern World History he has been the key developer of the highly praised Learning Curve online exhibitions for the National Archives and he has blazed a trail in the use of digital video archives in the teaching of GCSE history.
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687