1300 36 33 32
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for learner support.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Build a strong understanding of the main events of the course and the confidence to know how to use this knowledge.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is GBP120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Also available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421189)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420045)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420052)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424104)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421196)
Workbook International Relations since 1919 (ISBN 9781510421202)
Workbook Depth study: Russia, 1905-41 (ISBN 9781510448308)
Workbook Depth study: The United States, 1919-41 (ISBN 9781510448582)
Buy Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History Workbook 2B - Depth study: Germany, 1918-45 by Benjamin Harrison from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781510448575
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History Workbook 2B - Depth study: Germany, 1918-45 book by Benjamin Harrison and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687