1300 36 33 32
Exam Board: CCEA
Subject: Home Economics
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
Fully updated to cover the 2017 CCEA Home Economics: Food and Nutrition GCSE specification, this new edition of the market-leading textbook will guide your students through the content, prepare them for assessment and help you deliver an engaging, cost-effective Home Economics: Food and Nutrition course.
- Ensures your students understand even the most challenging topics such as nutrition and consumer law with clear, accessible explanations of all subject content and simple definitions of key words
- Helps students apply their understanding of food and nutrition with engaging and cost-effective practical food preparation and cooking activities
- Differentiates with stretch and challenge activities to ensure progression and to challenge more able learners
- Prepares students for Controlled Assessment with guidance on the Practical Food and Nutrition task
- Supports exam preparation with advice on preparing for the written paper and practice exam-style questions throughout
Buy CCEA GCSE Home Economics: Food and Nutrition by Nicola Anderson from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781471894848
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about CCEA GCSE Home Economics: Food and Nutrition book by Nicola Anderson and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Nicola Anderson and Claire Thomson are experienced Home Economics authors and teachers with examining and moderating experience.
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687