Our database contains a number of different industry book formats. A short description of these is as follows:
- A Format - this is standard paperback 'mass market' format; about 11x16cm in size; an example is romance novels
- B Format - this is also a paperback format, but is slightly larger (15 x 25cm); also known as Trade Paperback.
- C Format - this format ranges from A4 size to small square books to anything in between; basically, it is anything that is paperback, but not in A or B Format.
- Hardcover/Hardback - a hard backed book, available in a myriad of sizes.
- Cloth bound - this is also a hardcover book, but with a 'fancier' cover.
- Library bound - basically the same as cloth bound, but it has more durable binding to be read thousands of times in libraries.
- CD-Audio - an audiobook supplied on a compact disc.