How do I post a book review?
Follow these steps:
- Search for the book in our database and navigate to the book page.
- Scroll down and click on the 'Reviews' button.
- Click on the 'Write Review' button.
- Type in your review and preview it.
- Hit Submit to publish.
Book Review Guidelines and Conditions
The following guidelines apply to the posting of reviews on the Boomerang Books website:
- Reviews are to be original, unique and written for the express purpose of posting to the Boomerang Books website.
- Reviews are to be between 100 and 1000 words.
- Reviews are not to give away the plot or twists.
- Reviews are to be free of spelling errors and grammatically correct.
- Reviews are to be analytical - they are to be written as a book review and must not comprise a simple retelling of the story-line or simplistic restatement of fact.
- All reviews are subject to editorial review and may be edited or deleted at the discretion of Boomerang Books moderators to meet quality guidelines.
- Reviews may be deleted if they contain profanity or are deemed offensive in any way.
- Account Holders who submit reviews that are deleted will also forfeit the associated Boomerang Bucks.
- Account Holders may submit up to three book reviews in any 24 hour period.
- Abuse of the book review system will result in termination of the Account Holder's account at the sole discretion of Boomerang Books.