1300 36 33 32
Take Charge...It's Easy!
Diabetes has reached near-epidemic proportions in America. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with it, you need to keep blood sugar in normal ranges and avoid serious complications. But how can you help control diabetes and not let it control you?
This handy guide offers step-by-step pointers to not only handle diabetes and keep it from getting worse-but also to reverse the harmful effects of the disease. It covers:
* What you need to know about the disease
* Six simple diet principles that can control blood sugar!
* Nutrients with remarkable healing power
* Herbs that bring blood sugar down
* A smart program for daily testing
*The right exercises to do
* Essential tips for taking medication
* The sugar-stress connection
Developed with the help of a team of experts, Control Diabetes in Six Easy Steps, can stop your frustration and fears...and let you take charge of your health.
Learn The Truth About Diabetes...
* Are there forbidden foods in diabetes therapy? See what few foods are off-limits-and be surprised!
* What sugar substitute is not only non-caloric, all-natural, and 250 times sweeter than sugar? If you haven't heard of "stevia," it's time to get the facts!
* How hard is it to change your diet? Find six "nothing-to-it" nutrition principles that make meals a cinch.
* Can anything repair nerve damage (neuropathy)? Check out alpha lipoic acid...and the top ten nutrients for keeping you complication-free.
* Exercise can bring you spectacular health benefits if you prepare. Find out how to protect your feet and keep your glucose from going crazy.
* What is the effect of stress on diabetes? Negative emotions can send blood sugar skyrocketing...unless you know what to do.
Knowledge Is Your Best Weapon To Stop Diabetes
Buy Control Diabetes in Six Easy Steps by PH D Maggie Greenwood-Robinson from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9780312286262
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Control Diabetes in Six Easy Steps book by PH D Maggie Greenwood-Robinson and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, Ph.D. is the author of numerous health books, including Wrinkle-Free: Your Guide to Youthful Skin at Any Age, The Bone Density Test, The Cellulite Breakthrough, and Kava: The Ultimate Guide to Nature's Anti-Stress Herb.
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687