Description - Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies by W Covell
This 20th anniversary edition of Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies is the time honoured bestselling text on the law of remedies. Rich in detail, concise and clear in expression, it provides practitioners and students with illuminating and enduring insights into essential remedial principles in tort, contract, equity, restitution and statute.
The sixth edition has been revised and updated with major developments including:
* A new chapter on constructive trusts
* High Court decisions Wallace v Kam  HCA 19 and Australian Financial Services and Leasing Pty Ltd v Hills Industries Ltd  HCA 14
* Social media and online remedies
* Blocking injunctions and super-injunctions
* NSW Court of Appeal decision in Galafassi v Kelly  NSWCA 190
* Teaching and learning resources are available for this text.
Fairweather, Quick Reference Card - Law of Remedies, 2015
Heydon, Leeming & Turner, Meagher, Gummow & Lehane's Equity - Doctrines and Remedies, 5th ed, 2015
Buy Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies by W Covell from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
LexisNexis Butterworths Australia
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths Australia
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies by W Covell
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies book by W Covell and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.