1300 36 33 32
Considering the overall situation of the current pandemic and pertinent recommendations, this book focuses on the use of augmented reality (AR) applications for preventing COVID-19 outbreaks along with techniques, tools, and platforms to achieve social distancing.and sanitization. COVID-19 Public Health Measures: An Augmented Reality Perspective contains theoretical and practical knowledge of AR and remedies on how to cope with the pandemic, including multiple use cases along with a set of recommendations. This book illustrates application building using open-source software with an interactive interface to aid impaired users. The initial part of this book emphasizes the basic knowledge of AR, technology, devices, and rest of the relevant theories. This book is aimed at researchers, students of AR, technical healthcare professionals, and practitioners.
* Consists of an extensive introduction to the terminologies and components of AR
* Provides in-depth knowledge of various tools and techniques used in AR
* Introduces various platforms and software development kits (SDKs) such as Unity Engine, Unreal Engine, and Vuforia
* Gives a step-by-step guide for the development of an AR app
* Describes how AR can be used specifically by impaired users not only in the situation of current pandemic but also in normal situations thus simplifying day-to-day activities
Buy COVID-19 Public Health Measures: An Augmented Reality Perspective by Nuzhat F. Shaikh from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781032003634
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about COVID-19 Public Health Measures: An Augmented Reality Perspective book by Nuzhat F. Shaikh and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687