Description - The CSIRO Low-Carb Diet by Professor Grant Brinkworth
BOOK 1 OF THE #1 BESTSELLING LOW-CARB DIET
The CSIRO Low-carb Diet is based on a major scientific study that has successfully helped Australians lose weight and improve their overall health.
Written for easy implementation at home, this book contains:
- a straightforward scientific explanation of why and how the diet works so well
- a detailed outline of your daily allowances for carbs, healthy fats and protein
- 12 weekly meal plans to help you reduce your carb intake initially, then increase it slightly for dietary flexibility
- 80 delicious recipes with all daily allowances calculated and explained
- a fully illustrated exercise section to show you how to combine movement with healthy eating to maximise health outcomes.
There is also detailed information about the benefits of the diet for those suffering from a range of metabolic conditions, including heart disease, high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes.
Accessible, affordable and achievable, this is a fully researched approach to better eating and improved health from Australia's peak science organisation.
Buy The CSIRO Low-Carb Diet by Professor Grant Brinkworth from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(260mm x 209mm x 21mm)
Publisher: Pan Macmillan Australia
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - The CSIRO Low-Carb Diet by Professor Grant Brinkworth
Book Reviews - The CSIRO Low-Carb Diet by Professor Grant Brinkworth
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about CSIRO Low-Carb Diet book by Professor Grant Brinkworth and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Author Biography - Professor Grant Brinkworth
The CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, has been dedicated to the practical application of knowledge and science for society and industry since 1928. Today the CSIRO ranks in the top one per cent of world scientific institutions in twelve out of twenty-two research fields. CSIRO Health and Biosecurity conducts research into human health, including disease prevention, diagnosis and innovative treatment.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.