Description - Customer Advisory Boards by David L Loudon
Learn why customer advisory boards are so successful and how to create one for any business!
From a leading authority in business management comes a book to give your company the winning edge. Customer Advisory Boards: A Strategic Tool for Customer Relationship Building examines the customer advisory board (CAB) one of the most effective competitive tools for building and maintaining customer satisfaction. This business guide shows how to create and make use of an effective CAB, and how doing so can give your company a marketing advantage and improve vital aspects of business, including customer responsiveness, trust-building, and customer satisfaction.
Customer Advisory Boards focuses on bringing companies and customers closer together utilizing input and advice from a CAB. This book shows how to use three types of customer bases existing customers, potential customers, or former buyers to form three different types of advisory boards: corporate strategy boards to plan future investments, product planning boards to create new product, and launch success boards to improve existing product. Using the information in this book, your company can transform from being customer focused to customer driven.
Customary advisory boards benefit your company by:
Customer advisory boards also benefit the board members by:
- improving sales contact and dialogue dynamics of the company
- enabling the company to see itself through the customers' eyes
- sharing ideas and suggestions to improve a company's programs and services to its customers
- showing that the company values its customers' opinions and wants to improve for them
- providing access to expertise and experience from a wide range of necessary disciplines without legal liability
With case studies, appendices, notes, references, and surveys, Dr. Tony Carter has created an illuminating, educational research tool for company owners and managers. Whether applied to a corporation, a medical or religious institution, or a not-for-profit organization, Customer Advisory Boards will help increase customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- giving them opportunities to offer practical advice that can affect a company
- allowing them to establish personal and professional contacts from each other
- rewarding them with company perks and products
- giving them a sense of belonging and empowerment
Buy Customer Advisory Boards by David L Loudon from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(216mm x 156mm x 13mm)
Routledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - Customer Advisory Boards by David L Loudon
Book Reviews - Customer Advisory Boards by David L Loudon
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Customer Advisory Boards book by David L Loudon and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.