Description - Developmentally Appropriate Practice by Carol Copple
Teachers of preschoolers can use this resource to learn about developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) so they can apply DAP in their work with preschoolers. Filled with information, practical ideas, and inspiration, this is a book that every preschool teacher will want!
- What Is Developmentally Appropriate Practice?
- Key messages of NAEYC's position statement
- To Be an Excellent Teacher
- Connecting DAP to excellent teaching
- An Overview of Developmentally Appropriate Practice in the Preschool Years
- Overview of preschoolers' learning and development
- Developmentally Appropriate Examples to Consider
- Examples of key DAP practices, as well as contrasting practices that are less likely to serve children well
- FAQs About Developmentally Appropriate Practice
- Responses to common questions
- Young Children Articles
Seven articles from Young Children that provide examples of applying developmentally appropriate practice when working with preschoolers.
Buy Developmentally Appropriate Practice by Carol Copple from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(279mm x 216mm x mm)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Publisher: National Association for the Education of Young Children
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - Developmentally Appropriate Practice by Carol Copple
Book Reviews - Developmentally Appropriate Practice by Carol Copple
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Developmentally Appropriate Practice book by Carol Copple and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)