Description - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome: 2019 by DK Travel
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this historic city.
Explore ancient sights, from the Colosseum to the Palatine, admire Michelangelo's masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel or marvel at the treasures in the Vatican Museum- everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Rome with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome, 2019
- Over 40 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a transport map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Rome, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Vatican Museums and more
- Colour photographs of Rome's ancient sights, medieval alleys, Renaissance palaces, elegant piazzas and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover the Capitol, the Forum, Palatine, Piazza della Rotonda, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, Campo de' Fiori, Quirinal, Esquiline, Lateran, Caracalla, Aventine, Trastevere, Janiculum, the Vatican, Via Veneto and beyond
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience- learn about the city's fascinating history, renowned architecture, churches and temples, museums and galleries, fountains and obelisks, artists and writers, festivals and more
- Essential travel tips- expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, how to get around, plus useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome, 2019 is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Rome.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Rome guide.
Buy DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome: 2019 by DK Travel from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(217mm x 125mm x 20mm)
DK Eyewitness Travel
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome: 2019 by DK Travel
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome: 2019 book by DK Travel and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)