1300 36 33 32
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Endorsed for the Edexcel A-level specification from 2016.
Develop all four language skills with a single textbook that has clear progression from GCSE and throughout the new A level.
- Clear progression through four stages of learning: transition, AS, A-level and extension
- Develops language skills through reading, listening, speaking and writing tasks, plus translation and research practice
- Exposes students to authentic topical stimulus and film and literature tasters for every work
- Equips students with the tools they need to succeed with learning strategies throughout
- Prepares students for the assessment with advice on the new individual research project and essay-writing
- Builds grammar skills with exercises throughout and a detailed grammar reference section
Audio resources to accompany the Student Book must be purchased separately. They can be purchased in several ways: 1) as part of the Boost digital teacher resources; 2) as a separate audio download; 3) as part of the Boost eBook.
The audio resources are not part of the Edexcel endorsement process.
Buy Edexcel A level German (includes AS) by Paul Elliott from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781471858239
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Edexcel A level German (includes AS) book by Paul Elliott and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Paul Elliott has taught German since 1981 and is Head of German at The Purcell School. He is currently a Senior Examiner and has extensive authoring experience. Marcus Waltl is Assistant Headteacher at The Grey Coat Hospital, an experienced author, German teacher and former Head of Department. Mariela Affum is an experienced teacher and German native speaker. She is currently teaching at the Grey Coat Hospital school in London. Paul Stocker is the author of many German textbooks, formerly Head of Modern Languages at Uppingham School, and he now runs Youthbridge, the charity of the British-German Association which supports the teaching of German in UK schools. Amy Bates is Head of MFL at Brine Leas School and has experience as a teacher, author, and examiner. Louise Fenner is an experienced French and German teacher and Languages Advanced Skills teacher. She has been Head of MFL in three schools, currently at Queen Elizabeth's Hospital School, Bristol. Helen Kent is an experienced teacher and author of German and French and is currently Head of MFL at Barnard Castle School. Previously she was a Senior Lecturer in German in a university Business School.
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687