1300 36 33 32
Modern engineering systems are complex and multi-faceted, and must be flexible, adaptable, and fully integrated with the supply chain and other stakeholders to deliver an effective level of performance. Therefore, this book aims to create an operational view and new understanding of modern system design, commissioning, operation, services and support. It includes system of systems modelling and analysis techniques essential to develop whole of system in view of essential requirements. This book will address professional engineers/operations managers required to design, develop, implement and operate a complex socio-technical system containing many engineering systems.
* Develops a holistic view of system of systems from all possible fields of interest
* Introduces the idea of system configurability to understand system of systems in parallel with the typical, classical concepts of engineering systems design
* Offers effective coverage of both the engineering aspects and operational aspects of systems of systems
* Focuses on pragmatic viewpoints on how to analyze system of systems
* Provides practical tools and methods for the readers to develop competence to configure and operate system of systems
Buy Engineering and Operations of System of Systems by John Mo from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781138634732
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Engineering and Operations of System of Systems book by John Mo and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687