Description - Essential Oils: Ayurvedic Aromatherapy guide to Health by Dr Ravi Ratan
Aromatherapy is a comprehensive guide to the healing and therapeutic use of essential oils on a physical as well as psychological level. Drawing on 28 years of experience, Dr Ratan combines ancient Ayurvedic wisdom with modern aromatherapy principles in Vedic Aromatherapy, creating unique blends for holistic health and healing. This unique, beautifully illustrated guide explains the active ingredients, properties and uses of over 90 remarkable essential oils, and the ways they affect our physical and emotional wellbeing. Whether you're experienced or just beginning, Dr Ratan will help you:
* Understand the secrets of blends and applications, whether healing, relaxing, uplifting or sensual.
* Choose the right base oils to enhance your blends.
* Discover Chakra healing with essential oils.
* Find out 50 easy ways to use aromatherapy and essential oils.
* Learn aromatherapy and beauty therapy for every body part.
* Benefit from the wonders of evening primrose oil.
* Make feel-good, fragrant products for the body and home using techniques such as blending, aromatherapy massage and steam inhalation, alongside natural beauty treatments.
Buy Essential Oils: Ayurvedic Aromatherapy guide to Health by Dr Ravi Ratan from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(234mm x 179mm x mm)
Publisher: Rockpool Publishing
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Essential Oils: Ayurvedic Aromatherapy guide to Health by Dr Ravi Ratan
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Essential Oils: Ayurvedic Aromatherapy guide to Health book by Dr Ravi Ratan and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.