Description - First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, Fourth Edition by Matthew Kaufman
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The internal medicine clerkship resource that everyone is talking about
Impress on the wards and score on the clerkship and shelf exams!
- Thoroughly reviewed and revised to provide the high yield information you need in a format that facilitates learning and not just memorization
- Based on the clerkship's core competencies and presented in the accessible First Aid series format
- Hundreds of high-yield topics you'll find on the shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK
- Reviewed by medical students who aced the clerkship
- NEW diagnostic algorithms, as well as expanded content on medical management, pathophysiology, and diagnosis and treatment
- NEW content on core areas, including ophthalmology, renal and acid-base disorders, and ambulatory medicine
- NEW full-color images, illustrations diagrams, and flow charts
- Summary boxes highlight high-yield information needed for exam success
Buy First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, Fourth Edition by Matthew Kaufman from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, Fourth Edition by Matthew Kaufman
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, Fourth Edition book by Matthew Kaufman and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.