Description - Graffiti School by Chris Ganter
If you want to learn how to write graffiti this is the book you need.
Find out how to:
- design your own letter style
- use effects to create a unique tag
- create throw-ups
- include fills and motifs
- paint wildstyle, bubblestyle and blockbusters
- build up large burners
- handle a spray can
- get your work up safely and legally
Teachers, this is the book you need if you want to teach graffiti.
- plans for lessons on graffiti - theory and practice
- practical advice for staging safe, hands-on graffiti lessons
- guidance on marking students' work
- resources covering the origins and cultural history of graffiti
- clear step-by-step explanations to suit students of all abilities
- exercises and solutions
Buy Graffiti School by Chris Ganter from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(297mm x 210mm x 22mm)
Thames & Hudson Ltd
Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Graffiti School by Chris Ganter
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Graffiti School book by Chris Ganter and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.