1300 36 33 32
- General Personality Assessment and psychopathology of persons with eating and weight related concerns
- Measures of quality of life assessments
- Methods for measuring attitudes and beliefs about obese people
- Assessment of Body Image
- Measures of Restrained Eating
- Measures of Physical Activity
- Measuring Food Intake
- Binge Eating and Purging
- Assessment of Eating and Weight related problems with Children
- Identification of Psychological Problems of patients with eating disorders.
Buy Handbook of Assessment Methods for Eating Behaviors and Weight-Related Problems by David B. Allison from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781412951357
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Handbook of Assessment Methods for Eating Behaviors and Weight-Related Problems book by David B. Allison and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Monica L. Baskin, PhD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Behavior and Associate Scientist in the UAB Center for Health Promotion and the UAB Clinical Nutrition Research Center. She obtained a B.S. in Psychology and Sociology from Emory University and Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from Georgia State University. Her primary research interests involve behavioral interventions for the prevention and treatment of obesity, sickle cell disease, and minority health and health disparities. She is skilled in designing, implementing and evaluating theory-based and culturally-competent interventions.
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687