Description - How to Train Your Dog by Jen Tate
Whether you're looking to train a new puppy or to teach an older dog some new tricks, this easy-to-follow guide is for you.
Jen and Ryan Tate are expert animal trainers with years of experience helping dog owners to develop happy and confident pets.
In this informative book they distil all their advice so you can feel prepared, stay in control and enjoy a great relationship with your new dog, including-
- Choosing the right breed for you and your lifestyle
- Preparing your home and the first 48 hours with your pup
- House training and basic training
- Socialisation and confidence-building
- Play, exercise, tricks and rewards
- Resolving common behavioural issues such as barking, digging and chewing
- Ongoing learning and fun for teenage and adult dogs
Clearly written and well organised, and with evidence-based training techniques, this is the perfect handbook for creating a stress-free and enjoyable bond with your puppy or dog.
Buy How to Train Your Dog by Jen Tate from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(234mm x 153mm x mm)
Publisher: Random House Australia
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - How to Train Your Dog by Jen Tate
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about How to Train Your Dog book by Jen Tate and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.