Description - I Feel Bad About My Neck: Dolly Alderton introduction by Nora Ephron
'Nora's exacting, precise, didactic, tried-and-tested, sophisticated-woman-wearing-all-black wisdom is a comfort and a relief.' - Dolly Alderton
Now with an introduction from Dolly Alderton, author of Everything I Know About Love, revealing how a new generation of women can take inspiration from Nora's sharp wit and wisdom about life.
* Never marry a man you wouldn't want to be divorced from.
* If the shoe doesn't fit in the shoe store, it's never going to fit.
* When your children are teenagers, it's important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.
* If only one third of your clothes are mistakes, you're ahead of the game.
* Anything you think is wrong with your body at the age of thirty-five you will be nostalgic for by the age of forty-five.
'I give this as a present more than other book. I buy it for people so often that I've been known to give girlfriends two copies, one birthday after another' - Dolly Alderton
'So bold and so vulnerable at the same time. I don't know how she did it' Phoebe Waller-Bridge
'I am only one of millions of women who will miss Nora's voice' Lena Dunham
'Oh how I loved Nora Ephron' Nigella Lawson
'Funny, knowing and smart' India Knight
'The book that most influenced me' Lily Allen
Buy I Feel Bad About My Neck: Dolly Alderton introduction by Nora Ephron from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(198mm x 127mm x 14mm)
Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - I Feel Bad About My Neck: Dolly Alderton introduction by Nora Ephron
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about I Feel Bad About My Neck: Dolly Alderton introduction book by Nora Ephron and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.