1300 36 33 32
* A wealth of clinically-based descriptions and vignettes help bring the theory to life
* Numerous case studies highlight the key issues in IPT
* Reproducible diagrams and flowcharts for use by therapists and their patients
* Comprehensive coverage of key theoretical issues and an up-to-date critical appraisal of IPT research
New for the second edition:
* Extended coverage of the clinical adaptation of IPT to post-traumatic mental health and other new applications of IPT
* More on depression and common problems encountered in IPT
* Coverage of training and dissemination
* How to manage joint sessions and integrate techniques from other approaches and models
Interpersonal Psychotherapy: a clinician's guide is the international standard for the clinical trainee seeking an introduction to IPT as well as for instructors of psychiatry residents, psychology interns and graduate students, as well as social work students. It is an accessible reference for other mental health providers and primary care practitioners.
Buy Interpersonal Psychotherapy by Scott Stuart from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781444137545
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Interpersonal Psychotherapy book by Scott Stuart and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Scott Stuart MD Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Psychology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA Michael Robertson FRANZCP Director of the Mayo Wesley Centre for Mental Health, Taree, New South Wales, Australia
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687