1300 36 33 32
This third edition of Introducing Pharmacology provides an accessible and engaging introduction to the subject of pharmacology for nursing and healthcare students - and anyone needing to refresh their knowledge of this important area.
The third edition recognises that many nursing and healthcare courses are now requiring students to engage with the subject of pharmacology at a higher level. Accordingly, this edition has been reinforced with more advanced pharmacology that will help these students, but without losing the clarity and accessibility of earlier editions.
This popular text includes:
* Clear explanations of how drugs work in the human body
* The underlying physiology and pathophysiology necessary for an understanding of the action of drugs
* Coverage of the common drug groups that nurses and other healthcare professionals are likely to encounter in practice
* Case-studies, relating pharmacological theory to clinical practice
* An extensive glossary of key terms and definitions
New to this edition:
Buy Introducing Pharmacology: For Nursing and Healthcare by Roger McFadden from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781138549173
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Introducing Pharmacology: For Nursing and Healthcare book by Roger McFadden and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687