Description - The Irritable Bowel Diet Book (NE) by Rosemary Nicol
Enjoy food again and boost your health.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome affects up to 20 per cent of the population, and the right food can make a huge difference to how you feel. The Irritable Bowel Diet Book provides enormously popular recipes and suggestions for healthy and enjoyable meals. The new edition of this tried and tested book will help you identify which foods cause you problems, and is full of creative ideas for eating on a restricted diet.
* What is IBS
* Wheat and other problem foods
* Food allergy or food intolerance
* Sensible advice about fibre in the diet
* Exclusion diets, including FODMAPs
* Recipes and ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Bread, cakes and biscuits
* What to choose for snacks and work lunches
* Eating out
* Resources and further help.
Buy The Irritable Bowel Diet Book (NE) by Rosemary Nicol from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(2160mm x 1380mm x mm)
Publisher: SPCK Publishing
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - The Irritable Bowel Diet Book (NE) by Rosemary Nicol
Author Biography - Rosemary Nicol
Rosemary Nicol is the author of the bestselling Coping Successfully with Your Irritable Bowel, and The Irritable Bowel Stress Book, both from Sheldon Press.