Description - ISE Global Business Today by Charles Hill
The success of the first 10 editions of Global Business Today was based in part on the incorporation of leading research into the text, the use of the current examples and statistics to illustrate global trends and enterprise strategy, and the discussion of topical events within the context of the appropriate theory.
Building on these strengths, 11e focuses on:
1. Incorporating new insights from scholarly research.
2. Making sure the content covers all appropriate issues.
3. Making sure the text is up-to-date with current events, statistics, and examples.
4. Adding new and insightful opening and closing cases in most chapters.
5. Incorporating value-added global EDGETM features in every chapter.
6. Connecting every chapter to a focus on managerial implications.
Buy ISE Global Business Today by Charles Hill from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - ISE Global Business Today by Charles Hill
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about ISE Global Business Today book by Charles Hill and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.