Description - Jog on Journal: A Practical Guide to Getting Up and Running by Bella Mackie
The essential companion to the Sunday Times bestselling Jog On - a funny, practical guide to managing your mental health through exercise. Bella Mackie isn't your average coach - she's much swearier, and she's never going to give you a nutrition plan or join you on a marathon. But through her inspiring personal story and realistic approach she's already inspired thousands of men and women to manage their mental health through exercise. In this journal, Bella takes you on a journey from the sofa to the open road, helping you to:
* Gain a new awareness of mental health problems such as anxiety and depression
* Cope with side effects such as panic attacks and intrusive thoughts
* Learn and memorise calming strategies such as breathing exercises
* Build a checklist of everything you need to start running
* Develop a regular running schedule, with realistic targets
* Use exercise to gain confidence and manage mental health problems
Packed with insights from athletes and psychologists and step-by-step achievable goals, The Jog On Journal has everything you need to get you up and running.
Perfect for fans of Alexandra Heminsley, Matt Haig and Dawn O'Porter!
Buy Jog on Journal: A Practical Guide to Getting Up and Running by Bella Mackie from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(203mm x 153mm x 21mm)
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Jog on Journal: A Practical Guide to Getting Up and Running by Bella Mackie
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Jog on Journal: A Practical Guide to Getting Up and Running book by Bella Mackie and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.