Description - Key Topics in Social Sciences by Mark Walsh
Key Topics in Social Sciences is a collection of short articles summarising the most important concepts in sociology and psychology that nursing and healthcare students will need to understand.
Each entry is intended to give a brief introduction to the topic as a prompt for writing essays and assignments.
- Arranged in alphabetical order so you can find entries quickly and easily
- Short entries take you straight to the heart of each topic
- A great starting point for essays and assignments
- Ideal for revision before assessments and exams
- Cross-references and further reading suggestions provided so you can study in more depth as needed.
"It's a really easy to use book, the layout is very user friendly and I like the references for further reading at the end of each section. I would really recommend this book to all student nurses as it can help support most assignments."
Third-year nursing student, University of Surrey
Buy Key Topics in Social Sciences by Mark Walsh from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(244mm x 172mm x 13mm)
Lantern Publishing Ltd
Publisher: Lantern Publishing Ltd
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Key Topics in Social Sciences by Mark Walsh
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Key Topics in Social Sciences book by Mark Walsh and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.