Description - The Language of ICT by Tim Shortis
The Language of ICT:
* explores the nature of the electronic word and presents the new types of text in which it is found
* examines the impact of the rapid technological change we are living through
* analyses different texts, including email and answerphone messages, webpages, faxes, computer games and articles about IT
* provides detailed guidance on downloading material from the web, gives URLs to visit, and includes a dedicated webpage
* includes a comprehensive glossary of terms.
Buy The Language of ICT by Tim Shortis from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(248mm x 171mm x mm)
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - The Language of ICT by Tim Shortis
Book Reviews - The Language of ICT by Tim Shortis
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Language of ICT book by Tim Shortis and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Author Biography - Tim Shortis
Tim Shortis is Head of English and Communication Studies at Saint Brendan's Sixth Form College and a senior examiner for the AQA English Language A level.