Description - LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Legal Practice and Ethics by M Ebejer
LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Legal Practice and Ethics provides students with a clear and systematic approach to successfully tackling assessment questions on legal professional practice and ethics.
Each chapter commences with a discussion of key principles and issues including a summary of relevant cases and legislation for effective revision. Comparative tables of legislative provisions for each state and territory are included. Examples of written questions with fact scenarios follow, each with a suggested answer plan, sample answer and comments on how the answer might be viewed by an examiner. Readers are provided with advice on common errors to avoid when answering questions and practical hints and tips on how to achieve higher marks.
Fully revised and updated, the second edition includes:
* the Legal Profession Uniform Law Act, Legal Profession Uniform Admission Rules 2015, Legal Profession Uniform General Rules 2015 and the Legal Profession Uniform Law Australian Solicitors' Conduct Rules 2015 that now apply to New South Wales and Victoria;
* the latest amendments with respect to the South Australian Legal Practitioners Act 1981;
* recent developments in case law;
* links to useful articles and websites.
* Clear succinct discussion helps students understand key concepts and legislation
* Includes sample questions with answer guide, model answer, examiners comments and common answers to avoid
* Integrates both the regulatory and ethical aspects of the professional conduct regime
Field, Duffy & Huggins, Lawyering and Positive Professional Identities, 2014
Ross, Ethics in Law: Lawyers' Responsibility and Accountability, 6th ed, 2014
Ross & MacFarlane, Lawyers' Responsibility and Accountability: Cases, Problems and Commentary, 4th ed, 2012
Buy LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Legal Practice and Ethics by M Ebejer from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
LexisNexis Butterworths Australia
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths Australia
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Legal Practice and Ethics by M Ebejer
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Legal Practice and Ethics book by M Ebejer and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.