Description - Lonely Planet Japan by Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet Japan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore a bamboo grove in Arashiyama, marvel at Shinto and Buddhist architecture in Kyoto, or relax in the hot springs of Noboribetsu Onsen -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Japan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Japan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, hiking, onsen, cuisine, architecture, sport, traditional accommodation, geisha, visual arts, performing arts, literature, music, environment, cinema
Buy Lonely Planet Japan by Lonely Planet from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(197mm x 128mm x 36mm)
Lonely Planet Global Limited
Publisher: Lonely Planet Global Limited
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - Lonely Planet Japan by Lonely Planet
Book Reviews - Lonely Planet Japan by Lonely Planet
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Lonely Planet Japan book by Lonely Planet and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.