Description - Manual of Business German by Paul Hartley
Manual of Business German is the most comprehensive, single-volume reference handbook for students and professionals using foreign languages.
Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, it comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short Reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of German
* A short Business Facts section covering essential information of the country or countries where German is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where German is used.
Buy Manual of Business German by Paul Hartley from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(235mm x 159mm x mm)
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - Manual of Business German by Paul Hartley
Book Reviews - Manual of Business German by Paul Hartley
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Manual of Business German book by Paul Hartley and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)