Description - Microsoft Azure Security Center by Yuri Diogenes
This book presents comprehensive Azure Security Cente etechniques for safeguarding cloud and hybrid environments. Leading Microsoft security and cloud experts Yuri Diogenes and Dr. Thomas Shinder show how to apply Azure Security Centre's full spectrum of features and capabilities to address protection, detection, and response in key operational scenarios. You'll learn how to secure any Azure workload, and optimise virtually all facets of modern security, from policies and identity to incident response and risk management. Whatever your role in Azure security, you'll learn how to save hours, days, or even weeks by solving problems in most efficient, reliable ways possible.
Two of Microsoft's leading cloud security experts show how to:
- Assess the impact of cloud and hybrid environments on security, compliance, operations, data protection, and risk management
- Master a new security paradigm for a world without traditional perimeters
- Gain visibility and control to secure compute, network, storage, and application workloads
- Incorporate Azure Security Centre into your security operations centre
- Integrate Azure Security Centre with Azure AD Identity Protection Centre and third-party solutions
- Adapt Azure Security Centre's built-in policies and definitions for your organisation
- Perform security assessments and implement Azure Security Centre recommendations
- Use incident response features to detect, investigate, and address threats
- Create high-fidelity fusion alerts to focus attention on your most urgent security issues
- Implement application whitelisting and just-in-time VM access
- Monitor user behaviour and access, and investigate compromised or misused credentials
- Customise and perform operating system security baseline assessments
Buy Microsoft Azure Security Center by Yuri Diogenes from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(230mm x 190mm x 50mm)
Publisher: Microsoft Press,U.S.
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Microsoft Azure Security Center by Yuri Diogenes
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Microsoft Azure Security Center book by Yuri Diogenes and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Author Biography - Yuri Diogenes
Yuri Diogenes is Senior Content Developer at APEX Azure Security and OMS Security Team. Prior to work on this team Yuri worked as a Writer for the Windows Security Team, and Support Escalation Engineer at CSS Forefront Team also at Microsoft. Yuri has a Master of Science Degree in Cybersecurity Intelligence & Forensics at UTICA College. Some of the IT industry certifications that I currently hold are CISSP, ECEH, ECSA, CyberSec First Responder, CompTIA Security+, CSA+, CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certified, CompTIA Mobility+, CompTIA Network+, CASP, Microsoft Azure Specialist, MCSE and MCTS.
Dr. Thomas Shinder is a program manager in Azure Security Engineering and a 20-year veteran in IT security. Tom is best known for his work with ISA Server and TMG, publishing nine books on those topics. He was also the leading voice at ISAserver.org. After joining Microsoft in 2009, Tom spent time on the UAG DirectAccess team and then took a 3-year vacation from security to be a cloud infrastructure specialist and architect. He's now back where he belongs in security, and spends a good deal of time hugging his Azure Security Center console and hiding his secrets in Azure Key Vault.