1300 36 33 32
In print for more than twenty years, The Misunderstood Child has become the go-to reference guide for families of children with learning disorders. This newly revised edition provides the latest research and new and updated content, including:
- How to identify and address specific disabilities, from dyslexia to sensory integration disorder
- New information on the genetics of learning disorders
- Expanded sections on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- The most recent neurological discoveries about how the brain functions in children with learning disabilities
- Insights about other neurological disorders common among individuals with learning disabilities, such as anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive behaviors, anger-control problems, depression, and tic disorders
- Resources, Web sites, and organizations that can aid the treatment process and offer support for both parent and child
Buy Misunderstood Child 4th Edition by Larry B. Silver from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9780307338631
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Misunderstood Child 4th Edition book by Larry B. Silver and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Larry B. Silver, M.D., a child and adolescent psychiatrist, is clinical professor of psychiatry at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Prior to his current appointment, he was acting director and deputy director of the National Institute of Mental Health.
© 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687