1300 36 33 32
Exam Board: AQA & Edexcel
Subject: Modern Languages
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Literature analysis made easy. Build your students' confidence in their language abilities and help them develop the skills needed to critique their chosen work: putting it into context, understanding the themes and narrative technique, as well as specialist terminology.
Breaking down each scene, character and theme in Un Sac de Billes (A Bag of Marbles), this accessible guide will enable your students to understand the historical and social context of the novel and give them the critical and language skills needed to write a successful essay.
- Strengthen language skills with relevant grammar, vocab and writing exercises throughout
- Aim for top marks by building a bank of textual examples and quotes to enhance exam response
- Build confidence with knowledge-check questions at the end of every chapter
- Revise effectively with pages of essential vocabulary and key mind maps throughout
- Feel prepared for exams with advice on how to write an essay, plus sample essay questions, two levels of model answers and examiner commentary
Buy Modern Languages Study Guides: Un sac de billes by Karine Harrington from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781471891878
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Modern Languages Study Guides: Un sac de billes book by Karine Harrington and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Karine Harrington is an experienced MFL teacher, examiner, author, conference presenter and former Head of Department.
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687