Description - Molecular and Biochemical Toxicology by Robert C. Smart
Written as an advanced text for toxicology students, this book is much more than an introduction and provides in-depth information describing the underlying mechanisms through which toxicants produce their adverse responses.
* Links traditional toxicology to modern molecular techniques, important for teaching to graduate courses and professional studies
* Uses a didactic approach with basic biological or theoretical background for the methodology presented
* Brings together and comprehensively covers a range of dynamic aspects in biochemical and molecular toxicology
* Guides student and professional toxicologists in comprehending a broad range of issues, compiled and authored by a diverse group of experts
* "A good introductory textbook covering the biochemical toxicology of organic substances and the relevant methodology in some detail.... It offers good value for money and can be recommended as a textbook for appropriate courses" - BTS Newsletter review of the 4th edition
Buy Molecular and Biochemical Toxicology by Robert C. Smart from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(232mm x 165mm x 41mm)
John Wiley & Sons Inc
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Molecular and Biochemical Toxicology by Robert C. Smart
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Molecular and Biochemical Toxicology book by Robert C. Smart and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)