Description - Multiple Sclerosis: Questions and Answers for Patients and Loved Ones by Jonathan Howard
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, this book should be your first stop. Written in easy-to-understand language by an MS specialist, this guide covers the questions that patients and their families typically ask-from disease basics, to treatment options, managing relapses, and lifestyle concerns, including diet and working.
Whether newly diagnosed or coping with the unpredictable day-to-day, this valuable reference will arm you with the latest information. Designed to be a thorough, yet concise summary of all aspects of MS, the book simplifies complex medical topics and is based on the latest science. For patients at any stage and the people who support them, Multiple Sclerosis: Questions and Answers for Patients and Loved Ones provides the answers you need to understand this disease, its potential impact on your life, and the medical treatments now available for managing it successfully.
- Complete guide with straightforward answers to the most frequently asked questions by MS patients
- Up-to-date information on treatment options, including the benefits and drawbacks of new MS medications and who should be taking them
- Addresses special topics, such as pregnancy in combination with MS treatments and working after diagnosis
- Presents an overview of symptoms with tips on how to combat them
- Offers useful advice about symptom management and lifestyle changes to meet the physical and emotional challenges MS brings
Buy Multiple Sclerosis: Questions and Answers for Patients and Loved Ones by Jonathan Howard from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(229mm x 152mm x mm)
Springer Publishing Co Inc
Publisher: Springer Publishing Co Inc
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Multiple Sclerosis: Questions and Answers for Patients and Loved Ones by Jonathan Howard
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Multiple Sclerosis: Questions and Answers for Patients and Loved Ones book by Jonathan Howard and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.