Description - Must Know SAT by Cynthia Knable
The new Must Know series is like a lightning bolt to the brain
Every school subject has must know ideas, or essential concepts, that lie behind it. This book uses that fact to help students learn in a unique way. Most self-study guides begin a chapter with a set of goals, often leaving the starting point unclear. In Must Know SAT, however, each chapter immediately introduces students to the must know idea, or ideas, that lie behind each concept tested on the exam. As students learn these must know ideas, they are shown how to apply that knowledge to solving the problems featured on the SAT.
This accessible guide helps students develop a solid understanding of concepts covered on the SAT quickly and painlessly. Clear explanations are accompanied by numerous examples and followed with more challenging aspects of the subject. Practical exercises close each chapter and instill learners with confidence in the topic at hand.
- 2 Full-length SAT practice tests with complete answer explanations
- Each chapter begins with the must know ideas behind the new topic
- Extensive examples illustrate these must know ideas
- Students learn how to apply this new knowledge to problem solving
- 250 practical review questions instill confidence
- IRL (In Real Life) sidebars present real-life examples of the subject at work in culture, science, and history
- Special BTW (By the Way) sidebars provide study tips, exceptions to the rule, and issues students should pay extra attention to
- Bonus app includes 100 flashcards to reinforce what students have learned
Buy Must Know SAT by Cynthia Knable from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Must Know SAT by Cynthia Knable
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Must Know SAT book by Cynthia Knable and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.