Description - Navigating Hope by Caroline M. Myss
We know that hope is a powerful ally in challenging times--but can we consciously "practice" hope and learn to rely on it as a constant guide? On Navigating Hope, Caroline Myss helps us turn life's difficulties into a voyage of transformation. With her trademark blend of down-to-earth practicality and inspired mysticism, she offers an "itinerary for the soul" to help us thrive in the face of uncertainty and transition.This wholly original two-CD program empowers listeners to:
- Celebrate the positive in our lives with genuine gratitude
- Tap into the wisdom of history, our "wise cosmic elder"
- Create a support team of companions and collaborators to keep us on course
- Invoke "the grace of illumination"--sacred counsel that emerges from trust and integrity
- "Familiar ground is being swept away right in front of our eyes," explains Caroline Myss. "But let us remember that arising tide of hope lifts all humanity." Navigating Hope is her response to the growing need for guidance amid life's storms, one that addresses both our inner landscape and our outer circumstances.
Buy Navigating Hope by Caroline M. Myss from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(148mm x 133mm x mm)
Sounds True Inc
Publisher: Sounds True Inc
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Navigating Hope by Caroline M. Myss
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Navigating Hope book by Caroline M. Myss and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Author Biography - Caroline M. Myss
Caroline MyssCaroline Myss is the author of four "New York Times" bestsellers: "Anatomy of the Spirit, Sacred Contracts, Invisible Acts of Power, " and "Why People Don t Heal and How They Can." A leading voice in the field of energy medicine and human consciousness, she holds degrees in journalism, theology, intuition, and energy medicine. She has appeared on two highly successful public television programs, and on "The Oprah Show.""