1300 36 33 32
Observability and Controllability of General Linear Systems treats five different families of the linear systems, three of which are new. The book begins with the definition of time together with a brief description of its crucial properties. It presents further new results on matrices, on polynomial matrices, on matrix polynomials, on rational matrices, and on the new compact, simple and elegant calculus that enabled the generalization of the transfer function matrix concept and of the state concept, the proofs of the new necessary and sufficient observability and controllability conditions for all five classes of the studied systems.
* Generalizes the state space concept and the complex domain fundamentals of the control systems unknown in previously published books by other authors.
* Addresses the knowledge and ability necessary to overcome the crucial lacunae of the existing control theory and drawbacks of its applications.
* Outlines new effective mathematical means for effective complete analysis and synthesis of the control systems.
* Upgrades, completes and broadens the control theory related to the classical self-contained control concepts: observability and controllability.
* Provides information necessary to create and teach advanced inherently upgraded control courses.
Buy Observability and Controllability of General Linear Systems by Lyubomir T. Gruyitch from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781138353152
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Observability and Controllability of General Linear Systems book by Lyubomir T. Gruyitch and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687